Nov 5, 2012, 3:13 PM EST
Anna Gonzalez (’16) caught up with Andy Prombo (’13) to talk about what the Leprechaun Legion is doing to increase student involvement and attendance at basketball games.
Notre Dame isn’t usually one of the first places that comes to mind when people think of “basketball schools.” The Leprechaun Legion is trying to change that this season.
Andy Prombo (’13), the Leprechaun Legion Basketball Co-Chair, talked about what the Legion is trying to do to make this season different than any other basketball season.
“Our goal is increased attendance at all of the home basketball games. When the entire student section is filled…Purcell Pavilion gets loud and intimidating which directly impacts the play. But we don’t have just two home games, we have nineteen. Students need to find a way to make it to every home game to support this fantastic basketball program.”
If one student can’t make it to a game, maybe he or she has a friend who can.
“One big point that we’re trying to emphasize this year is that students can give their tickets to…
View original post 410 more words
About In The Paint
Women’s Basketball on YouTube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Men’s Basketball on YouTube
- 3 Key Stats - Points, Rebounds, Free Throw % Only @accmbb player in the conference top 10 of those three categories… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- ↗️ Moving up ↗️ #19 in AP top 25 this week. t-2nd in ACC standings. ACC-best five-game win streak. https://t.co/4Q7QDpGFPR 9 hours ago
- There are NO easy wins in the ACC - and last night's victory over Georgia Tech proved that fact. Check out Irish Ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 12 hours ago
- Position Description: Shot Maker Fits Description Perfectly: Matt Farrell https://t.co/6ChuwM2KTI 1 day ago
- 11 @accmbb wins! Nuff said. https://t.co/QpsBV8Tg2U 1 day ago
- Swimming & Diving. No. 19 Irish Medals on Day 1 of Men's ACC Championships
- W. Golf. DiLisio Ties For Third At The Westbrook Spring Invitational
- Softball. Why It Is “The Year of the Fighter”
- Monogram Club. Seven Decades Of Making A Difference
- M. Lacrosse. Epple Receives Co-ACC Defensive Player of the Week Honors